Mac liquid spill can happen at anytime, especially when you least expect it. Liquid spill is probably one of the most daunting accidental damages affecting Apple laptop users in London, espcially those with MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, MacBook or the unibody vintage models.
Returning your Mac to full operation requires quick response and professional expertise, and that is why Solid Rock IT UK should be your first point of call. We treat your Mac liquid spill with urgency so that you don't have to wait indefinitely for appointment to save your Mac. We can also recover data from most liquid damage Apple Mac in London, which means you can still meet critical deadlines by working on another computer where work delivery timescale is crucial.
London Mac Liquid Spill Repairs - Emergency Response
Should there happen to be an accidental Mac liquid spill, do you know what quick steps can be taken to save your Apple laptop from permanent damage? If your answer is no, here are some key "quick-win" tips:
- Unplug your Mac from its power source immediately to minimize logic board short circuit risks.
- If your Mac is still switched on, turn it off immediately, since the connected battery also increases the likelihood of hardware or system damages.
- Open your Mac lid and place the device into a triangular position with a flat surface - use materials that absorbs liquid quickly.
- Where possible, remove your Mac battery to ensure the last phase of complete system power down occurs.
- Seek quick help via our call-out technical support for accidental Mac liquid damage fault and whatever happen, do not turn on your Mac until it has been professionally diagnosed.
Mac Keyboard & Logic Board Liquid Spill Repairs London
It is common for liquid spill to render your Apple laptop keyboard useless, especially if not given prompt attention. Our technical services engineers are readily available to help get your Mac back on track as quickly as possible with keyboard replacement services in London. Here are some ways that liquid spill can truly damage your Apple Mac device:
- Corroded Apple Mac circuitry through the building up of oxidized layers which eventually restrict electricity flow - can worsen if your Mac is not serviced quickly.
- Creating short circuits between logic board live components upon contact with conducting liquids - water and electricity can destroy any Apple Mac easily.
- Short ciruit your keyboard, resulting in sticky keys and in some case, a totally non-functional keyboard.
If you need professional IT Support for Mac liquid damaged in London we are here to help you. Call us now on 07951 878 703. Alternatively, click the button below to send us your Mac repair enquiry today.