Get expert help for email setup, support and migration for your business or personal need from Solid Rock IT UK. Our IT Support services can help you with migration from legacy platforms to Microsoft 365 . Whether you are looking for email support in London or IT consultancy for a specific phase of your digital transformation roadmap, we can help you at any stage of the process.
What is Microsoft Microsoft 365?
Microsoft 365 for business is a subscription based service that includes Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, Outlook, OneNote and others). Microsoft 365 also provide access to online productivity and business services (such as SharePoint, Exchange services and Skype for Business) including online storage.
Why Migrate Your Business to Microsoft 365?
- Microsoft 365 provide companies with significant capabilities for boosting efficiencies, collaboration and security across teams and devices.
- Being a cloud hosted solution, Microsoft 365 dramatically reduce software and other computing costs while boosting benefits between system.
- Access Microsoft Microsoft 365 from anywhere 24/7 and on multiple devices.
- Take advantage of flexible licenses arrangement with options to easily to scale up.
- Our team of Microsoft 365 cloud specialists can help you identify and implement the right technologies for your company, with solutions that are tailored to meet your specific needs.
How Can Our Microsoft Microsoft 365 Email Support Help You?
As a Microsoft partner, we can help you take your Microsoft 365 solutions and migration consultancy to the next level.
We can help you with migration from traditional email platforms and environments such as on premise Exchange and third party solutions comprising POP/IMAP configurations to Microsoft 365 solutions that are based on industry best practices and cloud adoption framework strategies.
Get Started with Your Email Setup and Support Services Today
If you are ready to embrace Microsoft Microsoft 365 consultancy in London that deliver performance, security and efficiency, we would love to hear from you. To get started, simply give us a call now on 07951 878 703 . Alternatively, use the form below to send us your email support requirements today.